There are several possible ways you can use our service which includes - to search for or to share information, to communicate with our agents, or to create an account with us to utilize our service. When you share your information with us, we can certainly make use of that information to provide you with a better service. As you use our service, we want you to be clear of what information we collect and how we make use of this information and what steps we have taken to protect your privacy.
Your privacy means a lot to us. So whether you are a new user to Sathya Fibernet or an existing and longtime user, please do take some time to stay in the know of our policies and if you have any queries feel free to reach us.
Information we collect
We may collect information like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card information to provide you with the best services that you are looking for. Apart from this, we also gather certain information which includes:
Device Information: Under some criteria, we collect device-specific information like hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number and this information is only accessed to improve the user experience.
Location Information: When you use our services, we may collect information like actual location, IP address, and so on. This is just to target our specified audience and to decide the quickest course for your computer to use in interfacing with our site and to enhance the site, and not for any other purpose. This information is confidential and will not be shared with others.
Cookies and similar technologies: We may use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our Site, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. You may set up your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with this Site. Once you opt-out cookies then some features may not be accessible.
How do we use the information we collect
We will only store and use your Personal Information as it is reasonably necessary or appropriate in connection with your use of our Service, including:
- To contact you in connection with your use of our Service, including responding to your inquiries
- For authentication and identification purposes
- To enable us to provide our service
- To fulfill any other purpose for which such information has been submitted to us by you or your connected parties
- In any other way, we may describe it to you when you choose to provide the information
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights
- To provide you with relevant advertising and promotions
Information you share
Most of the information you share with us includes your personal information via which we can connect you and provide you with better internet service. This information can be selective and you can share only the information you find safe transmitting.
Accessing and updating your personal information
When you begin using our service, we will provide you with the right to edit, update, and delete any of your information whenever you are required to do so. We strive to maintain your personal information in a manner in which it will not experience any accidental or malicious destruction. Also, note that we cannot immediately remove your data from the residual copies that are in connection with our internal servers.
Information we share
We do not share any of your sensitive or personal information with companies or individuals not associated with Sathya Fibernet unless any of the below conditions apply:
- With your consent: While you have opt-in you have given us consent to share your personal information and we may share your sensitive information with companies or individuals not associated with Sathya Fibernet.
- For legal reasons: In case of any law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, we may share your information. Also, to detect, prevent, or identify fraudulent activity, or to resolve any of the technical issues, we may disclose your personal information. Unless or otherwise, we do not share any of your information with outsiders.
We strive for the extra mile to protect the information you share with us from any unauthorized access, loss or damage of information, or any other illegal activities. The steps we have taken to safeguard your information include:
- We encrypt most of your information with a robust SSL.
- We may offer two-step verification security and a safe browsing platform when you enter our platform.
- We frequently review our security levels to ensure your information is safe with us all the time.
Being a member of our network service, we will ensure that we do all the network facilities that are covered within the plan chosen. Sathya Fibernet is committed to delivering high-speed internet service to patrons. We make the connections on-time such that you never find any hassles with our service.
We have a certain cancellation policy based on the service that you have picked. An early cancellation fee may be applied when your termination exceeds the set cancellation period. If you cancel your service within the estimated cancellation limit or period, then we will consider the repayment of your activation fee.
This return policy applies only to the physical products purchased from us. The issue found in the product should be reported to us within the return limit or return period, only then we accept your request for returning the products purchased. This return policy is for our patrons.
This refund policy is only for the regular service, in case you have adopted a customized service from us, then it cannot be refunded. We also provide 30 days money-back guarantee, customer can apply for a refund within this 30 days, if they find any issues with the network or if it is not meeting their needs. After this period, a refund is not possible.